Sunday, March 2, 2008

Learning n Expression
























I have been looking forward for a number of months, to start some learning. I have created this blog to methodically record, whatever I will be studying.

I will try to post everything that I learn in form of ppt, video or an image. This will not only help me for future reference & better retention, but will also serve as a decent source of knowledge and information to relative seekers.

My learning & my presentations will be dominantly oriented towards the field of "marketing" and "self development".
I will derive all information from internet, books, programs & audio books produced by some of the most popular names in the contemporary world.

I have been a voracious reader in the past. I thank books & internet, that have been my major source of knowledge and information. This knowledge had undoubtedly brought about a transformational change in the quality of my life.

I hope that this blog will help me to consistently work for a better quality of life. It might also help the readers & participants for getting over with their fears & dilemmas in life.

No comments: